Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 10 August 2014

PROMO EMAIL TO CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE / 6TH ROUND


Sanjivani ,

Attached find the final draft of the Promo to Chambers ( 6th Round )

I understand that Tushar has validated a few thousand of email IDs of the Chambers ( how many ? )

From those Email IDs that he found to be INVALID , you have visited the concerned web sites and corrected , a few hundred IDs

Pl blast attached Promo to those Email IDs that are , now , perfectly correct , tomorrow

Then , every time , you have a fresh batch of another 1000 VALIDATED email IDs , continue blasting

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment