Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Marketing Success Story


Mr Amit  Rath

Manager , Marketing

-----------------------------------------

Dear Amit ,


We have noted your new Email Id

I write to request you to spare a few minutes to experience........VIEW  DEMO

Of course , you are best placed to decide whether , you can use,




to promote your business , very QUICKLY and very INEXPENSIVELY

If there are any questions , feel free to write or phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

with regards ,


( click to view my profile )


Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment