Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 2 August 2014

FW: Adding Value to B2B


Shuklendu / Nitin,


In this list , I forgot to include :

Message Search ( as outlined in my handwritten note - U/I of 7th July )

hcp



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 11:57 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Kailas Patil; 'dataentry1@recruitguru.com'
Subject: Adding Value to B2B

Shuklendu  /  Nitin,


Every day , Sanjivani is sending 10000+ promo emails and Kailas is sending another 3000

Apart from these , I send out , between 100 to 150 emails daily , by finding suitable web sites ( Contact Us ) on the Net, one at a time

Even as this goes on , we must continue our efforts to create additional features which " add value " to our portal

Over the past few weeks , I have sent to you some suggestions re this. We even discussed some during my last visit to your office

I list below ( in approximate , Order of Importance/Priority ) , whichever I remember :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             VALUE   ADD   FEATURES  FOR   B2B

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*   Free Listing ( Top Priority )

*  " Compose New Message " page  ( Phase  A  )

    >  Add drop list of " Types of Message "

    >  Allow any casual visitor to Compose and Download his message

        ( with watermark, "courtesy : www.B2BmessageBlaster.com" )

*   Joining Bonus

*   Re-Charge Bonus

*   Additional write-up ( 2 options ) on Subscriber Registration page

*   Additional write-up ( Joining Bonus / Recharge Bonus ) on " Re-Charge Account " page

*   City-wise Blasting ( to ALL companies within any given city )

*  " Hoarding of the World " page

*  " Recommend to Your Friends " feature

*  " Compose New Message " page ( Phase B )

    > Ability to incorporate Graphics / Animations / Videos etc

    > Fetching Graphics / Clipart Images from Google

    > Message translation in multiple languages

*  " Campaign Analytics " page ( truncated data similar to Netcore Dashboard )

*  " Blast Message - Trade Missions " ( similar to Chambers of Commerce / database under compilation by Sanjivani )


I would appreciate , if you could draw up a tentative SCHEDULE ( with Target Completion Dates )

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment