Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Call To Action - CTA


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,


It is of no use , if , after filling in REGISTRATION form and activating the Activation Link received in mail box , subscriber fails to return to the Re-Charge Account page and make online payment

Immediately after clicking the Activation Link , we want him to take that NEXT step

I don't remember what our Activation Link email reads , but I would request you to add in that mail following line :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Immediately after clicking on the Activation Link below , please return / login  at ,

  " Re-Charge Account " page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also after the following line in the Registration page

*  Upon submission , you will receive an ACTIVATION LINK in your email,

add one more line as follows :

Immediately after clicking on the Activation Link please return / login  at ,

  " Re-Charge Account " page

I think , at every stage , we need to tell the Subscriber , what he is supposed to do NEXT

I hope these changes can be done quickly

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment