Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 May 2024

RE: TRYING TO KEEP IN TOUCH

 Rajeev ,

 

It felt very nice to be remembered by a colleague like you . Thanks for writing

 

For over 10 years now , I do not go to office but do spend 2 / 3 hours in the morning to write a blog and publish it on  www.HemenParekh.in 

 

Last year I got Kishan Kokal  to develop / launch www.HemenParekh.ai

 

Next week Kishan will complete his final exam and is looking for a job ( or a WFH project ) .  I attach his resume and would appreciate if you could consider him for interview

 

Do keep in touch

 

Are you still working from Powai office ?

 

Nirmit lives on 16th floor of Emerald Tower # 1 – right behind Powai office

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment