Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 May 2024

Promotional Posts on Linkedin / Facebook etc

 Sanjivani ,

 

This refers to our talk this morning

 

Pl replace the existing “ Covering Note “ , with the following write up

 

Hcp

 

 

Dear 97 crore Voters :

 

In the next 2 months, you will vote to elect a candidate from your constituency as a Member of Lok Sabha.

 

How well do you know the contesting candidates ?

 

To help you make an informed choice, Election Commission has launched following Mobile App :

 

KYC ( Know Your Candidate )

 

 

For each candidate, a click on candidate name , shows you his / her >  Affidavit >  Criminal Record

 

But what about his / her knowledge of important NATIONAL ISSUES and possible SOLUTIONS ?

 

Here is a way to find out :

 

Ø     Invite those candidates for a TOWN-HALL meeting in your locality

 

Ø     Just ask them to answer any TOPIC / QUESTION listed on >  www.HemenParekh.ai

 

Ø     Compare their ANSWER with the answer returned by > www.HemenParekh.ai

 

If the following examples convince you, do write to >  cec@eci.gov.in , to incorporate this feature in KYC

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment