Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 26 May 2024

ANIMATION

 Divyendra ,

 

Just saw your following whatsapp message :

 

“  Hello Hemant ji , our team had a talk with kishan 2 days back , we understood the requirement and brief, let me know when to start  “

 

I am glad that your team can now take this up – however before asking you to proceed , I would like to discuss  with Kishan how the User Interfaces will look like on Mobiles as opposed to, on tablets / PCs

 

Could these be different or do these have to be identical ?

 

You will recall that , In my last email , I mentioned that  we are planning to add “ Questions “  on  www.HemenParekh.ai  ( calling it , Project Eklavya ) , which teachers and students can ask and get TEXT as well as AUDIO answers ( in their chosen language )

 

These questions ( about 100,000 ) will be “ constructed “ from some 200 TEXT BOOKS of 6th Standard to 12th standard ( CBSE )

 

As it is , there are already existing some similar Apps ( like DIHSHA ) . Hence, we must be able , not only to differentiate our offer but provide a UNIQUE experience of SELF – EDUCATING by children of 12 lakh RURAL SCHOOLS , which have 10 LAKH vacancies of qualified teachers

 

Kishan is busy with his final exam and expects to be free by 7th June

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

I would highly appreciate if you could either send to me, some links to similar ANIMATION jobs that you have done recently for any other clients OR email the videos directly

 

This will help me visualize how I ( my walking-talking – smiling – frowning – amuzed face , ) will appear to those class-room full of students

No comments:

Post a Comment