Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 May 2024

RE: FW: RESOLVING ISSUES / GENERATING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

 Sandeep , Sanjivani ,

 

Let Sanjivani download soft copies of text books for other standards as well

 

As far as costing ( input + output ) is concerned , pl recheck our assumptions to ensure that we do not exceed the upper limit of Rs 25,000 , we arrived at yesterday

 

In the past , we had generated those questions by using the FREE version of ChatGPT . But it was a time consuming process which tied up our colleagues for many weeks

 

Only reason for adopting Kishan’s ( costly ) proposal of using ChatGPT 3.5 turbo , ( paid API ), is to save those man-hours . Hence the need for evaluating the alternatives in terms of costs to arrive at final decision

 

Suman just sent a message that he will send the contract soon

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment