Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 28 May 2024

JUST CURIOUS

 Dear Mathew ,

 

At my persuasion, my son Vishesh has made a provisional ( FREE TRIAL ) registration on your web site

 

I believe what you have initiated is a revolutionary “ paradigm shift “ in the Roof Top Solar – especially in the context of SuryaGhar Yojana

 

My admiration for your initiative can be gauged from :

 

Congratulations , Mathew Samuel  …   09 Nov 2023

 

Dawn of a Solar Economy : SETI  .. 06 May 2024

 

 

 

Two days ago , in a meeting of my retired ex-L&T colleagues , I narrated your initiative

 

It so happened that one of them has put up a Solar farm , 2 years ago and now find that , not only the concerned DISCOM went back on the signed PPA but now asks him to sell at Rs 3 / unit !

 

Another solar farm owner said , he is selling to Karnataka DISCOM at Rs 4 / unit

 

 

This made me wonder >  How can Sundaygrids afford to give me credit @ Rs 5 / unit  !

 

 

What is the catch , in this “ Non –Viable “ scenario ?

 

For past few months , I have talked very highly about your innovation . But , now I do not wish to “ mislead “ friends !

 

I would highly appreciate your EARLY  CLARIFICATION , which I can share with those DOUBTING THOMAS

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai   

No comments:

Post a Comment