Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 May 2024

FW: Some Problem with Generation of Memory Blocks and Recall

 Sandeep – Sanjivani ,

 

 

Video-Meeting  with Alec is on Tuesday . If you have not received the invite, let me know – I will forward the link to you

 

Suggest , on Monday , you carry out EXTENSIVE EXPERIMENT to  “ re-check / re-confirm “ whether our “ complaint / issue “ still persists or got “ solved “ on its own

 

Take some 50 “ Questions along with their CORRECT answers “ ( from those online sources from which Sanjivani was downloading )

 

Different subjects for 8-9-10 Standards

 

First upload ( as New Document ) in hemen.personal.ai page , to check whether Memory Blocks are getting generated or not ( first proof )

 

For next proof , enter the same question in the question box of hemenparekh.ai ( only English will suffice ) and SUBMIT

 

Check whether you are getting the CORRECT answer or not

 

Compile STATISTICS ( as per format sent to you earlier ) and against each , mark > “ Good / Identical Answer “ OR “ Wrong Answer 

 

Complete this job by 4 pm and send to me

 

After looking at the results , I will decide whether to forward it to Alec or not ( before Video meet )

 

Hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment