Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 18 May 2024

RE: RESOLVING ISSUES

 Suman ,

 

Very enthused to get your support for EKLAVYA

 

Demand is difficult to predict but if I can get 100 “ Question or Answer inquiries “ per day after 6 months, I would feel happy

 

I would need to compile E Mail IDs of Education Boards of all the States and write to them to alert the schools under their control , about our offering

 

I can do that after 3 months when we have managed to upload text books for ALL subjects , for ( say ) 10th standard

 

As far as integration with WhatsApp is concerned , I will talk to Kishan now

 

First task is to get hold of soft copies of text books ( from online resources ) for all the subjects being taught in 8-9-10 standards ( CBSE ) and upload on personal.ai

 

Regards

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment