Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 May 2024

FW: FW: RESOLVING ISSUES / GENERATING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

 Manish ,

 

I just saw your comments on Whatsapp

 

In our yesterday’s video meet with Kishan , he suggested the same what you suggest . Following email confirms that

 

As regards your other suggestions ( pictures  / quiz etc ) , we will take up AFTER our basic version of Eklavya gets launched  around 15 July

 

But even in the BASIC version , I have told Kishan to eliminate the TOPICS which pop out of my head as thought bubble

 

Starting with , thought bubble will straight away show one of those questions ( picked at random by Kishan’s software )

 

I believe this ( immediate presentation of questions – each lasting for 10 seconds , before the next pops up ), will arouse the curiosity of the visitors ( whether teachers or students ) and compel them to CLICK that question – in order to “ discover “ the answer

 

I am very happy that you are taking such keen interest in this project and coming up with valuable suggestions . Pl keep up and discuss your suggestions with Sandeep / Sanjivani . And of course , send to me as well

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment