Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 May 2024

FW: Question & Answer file with Remark

 Alec ,

 

Attached find some QUESTIONS ( along with their correct ANSWERS ) , which my colleague Sanjivani uploaded on my Personal.ai page – then posted the same questions in www.HemenParekh.ai

 

The answers that my Virtual Avatar received through API , seem to be the SAME as the original / correct answer which was uploaded on my personal.ai page

 

Apparently the problem seems to have resolved on its own ( - scared of your intervention ? )

 

But since we have scheduled Video meet tomorrow morning , I suggest we go ahead and get to know each other

 

May be , my colleague Sandeep may need your guidance re other capabilities / features of Personal.ai , which we can leverage to give a better user experience to the visitors of www.HemenParekh.ai

 

Regards,

 

Hemen  

No comments:

Post a Comment