Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 May 2024

FW: For consideration

 Abhi ,

 

Kishan will be completing his final exams in a week and be free to take up a job immediately

 

He is prepared to work from home , on a project basis .

 

He is getting ready for me, a blogging tool – and helping me in just launched “ Project Eklavya “ for school teachers and students for SELF LEARNING by “ asking “ questions ( and getting SPOKEN answers in 26 languages )

 

I wonder if you could phone him ( 99205, 94378 ) and assess him

 

Regards,

 

 

hcp

 

PS :

 

Do look me up when you are in Mumbai next

No comments:

Post a Comment