Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 May 2024

FW: RESOLVING ISSUES

 Sandeep / Sanjivani,

 

I am assuming that , although this contract will be for “ Enterprise Plan “ , we would be charged only $ 40 pm

 

When I receive , I will forward to you with instructions for making online payment

 

In the meantime , tomorrow try to download soft copies of all the text books , of all the subjects of 8-9-10 standards and inform me by evening

 

List of books can be found by asking ChatGPT . or any child of one of your colleagues , studying in those standards can give you that list

 

Once our “ Enterprise Plan “ gets activated, Sandeep should write to Alec and resolve issues re generation of “ Questions and Answers “

 

Phone me in case of any issue

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment