Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 May 2024

Personal.ai is GOOD / VERY GOOD

 Sandeep / Sanjivani ,

 

I used the one chapter ( 8th Std / English Text book ) which Sanjivani sent to me , as input to ChatGPT , as per following question :

 

“ Following is a chapter from the text book for ENGLISH subject for the 8th standard students in Indian School Certificate syllabus. From this text , develop and list, some 10 QUESTIONS ( along with their correct ANSWERS ), which a student can expect to find in her Examination paper >  TEXT “

 

ChatGPT 3.5 , generated 10 “ Questions & corresponding Answers “ ,  which I entered in my Virtual Avatar ( one by one ) and clicked SUBMIT

 

That returned 10 Answers , which , I have listed below

 

Except for the last ANSWER ( which is very generic / vague ), the rest are quite GOOD – even though NOT IDENTICAL with what ChatGPT gave

 

Obvious reason is :

 

Personal.ai , itself,  uses ChatGPT 3.5 !  Hence it is not surprising that these answers are VERY SIMILAR

 

This experiment should be carried out for next 2 / 3 Subjects ( text books ). If results are satisfactory, then for future text books , it is NOT NECESSARY to conduct this experiment

 

One more observation :

 

When we upload ( in Personal.ai ) , “ NOTES for TEACHERS “ section , the questions ( and of course, their answers ) generated, are helpful to the teachers

 

In fact , these “ Questions and their Answers “ , could even help the teachers to FRAME / DEVISE , suitable EXAM QUESTIONS !

 

This means , my Virtual Avatar can help teachers to construct an EXAM PAPER  !

 

Hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment