Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 May 2024

SELECTING TOP THREE CANDIDATES

 Kishan ,

 

Thrilled to read your following WhatsApp message :

 

“Additionally, I'm in discussions with a US-based startup that is developing a recruiter copilot. For this, I’ve been assigned a task to build an app that uses generative AI to

 

select the top three candidates from thousands of resumes and provide reasoning for the selections. “

 

 

Some 15 / 20 years ago , in 3P we had designed / developed and uploaded ( on various websites ) a tool called RESUME  RATER

 

It worked precisely the way your client wants , by arranging all those thousands of resumes in the DESCENDING order of the INDEX ( marks ) that the software “ assigned “ to each resume , based on :

 

Ø  The keywords ( Skill related ) found in each resume

Ø The “ Weightage “ assigned to each of those keywords ( weightages kept changing dynamically with arrival into the database , additional resumes )

 

Although RESUME RATER could be downloaded freely and installed on a desk top , it would get automatically CONNECTED with our job portal  www.IndiaRecruiter.net

 

I provide below a few links on this tool which might interest you

 

Regards

 

Hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment