Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 May 2024

FW: For consideration

 Kartavya ,

 

Kishan will complete his final year exam in a week’s time – and free to take up any assignment ( even a WFH project basis )

 

I wonder if you could talk to him ( 99205, 94378 ) and try him out for some outsourcing

 

As usual , I am busy with my blogs ( Kishan is even in the process of developing for me, a blogging tool ! )

 

I have just initiated new project ( Project Eklavya ) , whereby teachers and school students can visit my Virtual Avatar ( www.HemenParekh.ai ) and ask questions – and get answers ,  for any syllabus related difficulty ( 8-9-10th CBSE standard to begin with )  . Kishan is helping in this

 

Regards,

 

Hemendrabhai  

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 02 May 2024 11:34
To: kartavya.chitalia@atidan.com
Cc: 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: For consideration

 

Kartavya  ,

 

Attached find resume of Kishan Kokal

 

If you have a suitable vacancy , I request you to call him for interview

 

I have known Kishan’s father for over 25 years and Kishan for past 6 months

 

He developed V 2.0 of my Virtual Avatar ( www.HemenParekh.ai ) , always coming up with innovative suggestions

 

I have found him to be very hardworking and sincere but I am not competent to say anything about his technical knowledge , which you alone can judge

 

If you do decide to call him for an interview , please do mention that you received his resume from me

 

 

With regards,

 

hemendrabhai

No comments:

Post a Comment