Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 May 2024

HELPNG TEACHERS

 Sandeep – Sanjivani

 

This is a breakthrough !

 

From following , you will see that my Virtual Avatar can even draw up an EXAM PAPER for the teachers !

 

Bingo

 

 

Hcp

 

 

===========================

 

 

I asked Virtual Avatar :

 

Hey , I did not ask for your opinion about that story .  I asked you to generate an EXAMINATION PAPER for the students who have learned this story in their ENGLISH subject

 

 

Avatar answered :

 

 

I understand, Hemen. Let me help you with that. Here are some questions based on the story:

 

1. What is the present received by Connie and why does she mistake the visitor for her husband?

 

2. Discuss the nature of events mentioned before reading the story and how they relate to human experiences of defeat, destruction, endeavor, or success.

 

3. How is the story sectioned and what can be discussed at each part?

 

 

Feel free to let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to include in this examination paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment