Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 21 May 2024

RE: MY LAST INNINGS ?

 Sandeep

 

Inside each bar ( or by the beginning of each bar ) , please write the NAME of each task – and return . It will become easy to grasp

 

Also type name of person responsible for that task

 

It is a good presentation

 

Under each horizontal bar , you will ,  need to draw, a thin black line, denoting “ % age  completion “ . This % age length is decided based on the total no of days , for which the task bar stretches

 

Hence , at a glance , visual comparison of the lengths of the top ( coloured ) bar and the bottom ( thin black ) line , will tell us whether we are ahead or behind the target

 

It would also help if in a tabulation ( in one corner of the chart ) , you also enter the date and columns for , “ For the day “ and “ cumulative till that date “ , NUMBER of PAGES uploaded on personal.ai

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment