Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 October 2023

VASAVDATTA - BREAKTHROUGH

 Swapna Vasavdattam_a Serial in Sanskrit_Episode_3 - Bing video

 

 

Sanjivani,

 

Fortunately, I found this VIDEO STORY of old legend VASAVDATTAM ( although in Sanskrit – that does not matter )

 

The portion of our interest starts at 26;34 minutes and ends at 28;07 minutes , giving us , almost 1min – 30 sec of video

 

I have no idea whether you can :

 

Ø   Download this video for FREE

Ø  Crop those final 90 seconds for our use

Ø  Strip the original sound ( I believe CLIP-GRAB has this feature ) and remove it

Ø  Then use that bare 90 second strip for our Vasavdatta poem rendering

 

Last evening, Elton spent nearly one hour and perfectly synchronized the TEXT ( appearing on each frame ) with the exactly CORRESPONDING audio recording

 

He has saved it in CANVA

 

Question :

 

Without disturbing the synchronization already perfected by Elton, can you simply replace / substitute the current video clips ( 9 – 10 ? ) with the 90 seconds ( or lesser ? ) clips from above-mentioned link ?

 

If you can, it would be great / since very appropriate and authentic

 

Take help from Sandeep, if required

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment