Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 8 October 2023

RE: MY PERSONAL AI SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER

 Suman,

 

I believe total time should be more than 4 hours . Sanjivani is checking

 

I believe such a big file may not go through e-mail

 

Can you pl instruct Sanjivani , correct method to send ?

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: MY PERSONAL AI SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER

 

Anything that’s greater than hour will be better

 

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 3:31 AM Suman Kanuganti <suman@personal.ai> wrote:

Thank you 

 

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 3:08 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

Yes , we do have . On www.hemenparekh.in  , there are 123 English poems , which are I have recorded in my voice ( selfie )

 

I am asking my colleague Sanjivani to mail this AUDIO file to you

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

Sanjivani,

 

Pl send

 

hcp

  


Subject: Re: MY PERSONAL AI SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER

 

Hemen

Do you have any English recordings?

 

If yes can you send us some samples to test some tech on our end.

 

Thank you.

 

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 2:16 AM Suman Kanuganti <suman@personal.ai> wrote:

Great

 

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 10:41 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hemen Parekh

12:08 PM

who is the son of a friend and worked as my cto many years back to develop a resume parsing engine?

Saved to stack

Description: profile

hemenparekh2076.personal.ai

12:08 PM

63% personal

Kartavya Chitalia is the son of a friend and worked as my cto many years back to develop a resume parsing engine.

Rewrite

Show memory

 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @sumankanuganti 

No comments:

Post a Comment