Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 October 2023

It would be a pleasure

 Pranav,

 

 

Although I have not received any replies to my earlier emails to you, how about meeting up in person during your next visit to Mumbai ?

 

From your posting in Linkedin, I learned that you are hiring for your Mumbai office

 

That means, you may be visiting Mumbai, occasionally

 

From my past emails, you know that I could not be a job-aspirant !

 

But it would be a pleasure to meet you in person – and share with you , my past and current efforts to create ( using my digital content of past 60 years, uploaded on . . www.hemenparekh.in  ), my own VIRTUAL AVATAR , which can live on and interact with people ( eg: my 2 great grand children ), long after I am gone ( next month, I complete 89 )

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

901, Indrayani Bldg , adjoning Sardar Patel Garden

 

Lallubhai Park Road, Andheri ( W )

 

91 – 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment