Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 October 2023

HOW TO AUTOMATE ROUTINE / REPETITIVE WORK PROCESSES

 Mitchelle,

 

 

Pl take a look at this to evaluate if it could be of any use

 

https://www.automationanywhere.com/start-free-trial

 

also,

 

Cloud co AAI launches ‘co-pilot’ for employees

 

Extract :

 

Every employee will soon have a bot as a co-worker which can take care of routine, repetitive jobs while the employee can focus on more creative and productive work

 

AARI can be embedded into any web app including Salesforce  and Genesys AND into “ voice and interactive voice response systems“

 

 

AAI also launched “ Process Discovery “ as a tool to help businesses to discover WHERE and WHAT to automate next

 

      The other new products include “ NEW  DOCUMENT  AUTOMATION “ that helps EXTRACT data from documents  and transfer to any App   

 

 

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment