Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 19 January 2019

THIS MIGHT INTEREST YOU


Deepa,

Following might interest you :


Incidentally ,
Other than doctors’ handwritten prescriptions , most other “ health records “ , such as Lab Reports , are always “ typed “ documents
When we scan / photo these for uploading , these become “ images “ which are un-searchable , except through any “ Meta tags “ which the uploader may attach to these documents ( eg : Report type / title and date )
But , it is quite conceivable that a doctor may want to search a patient’s “ Database of Health Records “ by keywords such as : Albumin / ECR / Hemoglobin etc
Images / photos , do not lend themselves for such a “ Keyword based Search “
But if you can manage to build into your “ Database Creation “ software , a OCR software , then all those TYPED IMAGES can turn into word documents , with 99 % accuracy
And , instantly become “ Searchable “ through “ keywords “ found inside those documents

Pl consider

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment