Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 January 2019

GREEN CESS


Green  Cess  is  another name for  Trans-Tax

-----------------------------------------------


SMEV [  Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles ]

seeks Rs 20,000 crore to promote electric vehicles


Extract :

...........and also urged the government to impose a " notional green cess" on conventional vehicles in the upcoming interim Budget to fund the drive.

==============

I urge the Govt - and SMEV (  info@smev.in  )

- to consider implementing TRANS-TAX , proposed by me at :

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?


Regards,

Hemen  Parekh





No comments:

Post a Comment