Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 January 2019

FW: CONGRATULATIONS ON BREAKTHROUGH


Dear Prof Grajal,

I just found your email ID

Following is self-explanatory

With regards,

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:50 PM
To: 'tpalacios@mit.edu'
Subject: FW: CONGRATULATIONS ON BREAKTHROUGH

Resent due to error

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:45 PM
To: tpalacio@mit.edu
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS ON BREAKTHROUGH

Dear Prof Palacio,



I just came across these articles :

Converting Wi-Fi signals to electricity with new 2-D materials    

 

Reproduced at :

https://scienceblog.com/505640/converting-wi-fi-signals-to-electricity-with-new-2-d-materials/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+scienceblogrssfeed+%28ScienceBlog.com%29

 

Congratulations on this breakthrough of immense potential applications

 

Could following application qualify ?


Some two years back I suggested that our ( India’s ) high denomination ( Rs 500 / Rs 2000 ) currency notes should be embedded with RFID chips ( micro-sensors ) and create a Technology Platform ( in government’s IT department ) , through which such notes can be tracked , through NFC in smart phones carried in everybody’s pocket


Idea was to put a permanent end to BLACK MONEY generation / accumulation through CORRUPTION


But the problem was :


How to “ power “ ( - although , very small ) those RFID chips ,


-      to be able to reveal their Unique Serial Numbers to a nearby smart phone / smart watch ( - which , in turn , communicates with the server of the IT department )  ?


I would highly appreciate your views on this possibility



With regards,

Hemen  Parekh  / Mumbai – India  /  www.hemenparekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in 




PS :

My past efforts to find an answer , are summarized at :

Will China save the World ?




No comments:

Post a Comment