Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 10 January 2019

FW: YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE




Take a look at this draft page . Will send you if I find the final U / I  . Simplifies what user is supposed to do ( while submitting registration on site ) and what the web site does after each user action  

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:23 AM
To: 'deepa@reclica.com'
Subject: YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE

Deepa,

It was nice talking to you this morning

I think you have a product which has the potential to revolutionize the healthcare scenario of our country

Starting next Tuesday , I will have my colleague Sanjivani to start uploading my health records . We will have a video conference on Tuesday , for better understanding

Once I am successful with my records , I will try with other members of my family

As far as that blog is concerned , I will prepare a draft and show it to you before publishing . Obviously , those two future improvements which we discussed this morning – you may not want publicized at this juncture

Regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment