Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 January 2019

RE: Congrats on InfoPill


Deepa,

Sincerely regret I could not attend to this earlier as my wife was unwell ( asthama ) for past 6 days

I will try tomorrow morning and in case I run into any issue , will phone you

Regards,

hemen

From: Deepa Shah [mailto:deepa.c.shah@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 6:12 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Congrats on InfoPill

Dear Hemenji,
Hope you could activate your ReQR card. Let me know if any help needed. Awaiting to hear from you.


Best Regards
Deepa Shah
8007320700
On Tue, Jan 1, 2019, 6:28 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Deepa,

Just received the card

I might need 3 or 4 days to get back with comments

Thanks,

Hcp ( 98,67,55,08,08 )


From: Deepa Shah [mailto:deepa.c.shah@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 1:44 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Congrats on InfoPill

Dear Hemenji,
Hope you will receive the ReQR card which I have couriered to you. Do call me(8007320700 )should you need any assistance while activating your card. Looking forward for your blog.

Best Regards
Deepa shah
8007320700
On Sat, Dec 29, 2018, 10:35 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Deepa,


No objection if you wish to refer to me while writing to Shri Nadda / Shri Bhushan

But a better approach could be ,

·        Let me complete testing of your device and list its “ benefits “ if adopted by Ayushman Bharat
·        Then write a blog and send it to all concerned

Almost all of my blogs are sent as emails to,

#   Cabinet Ministers
#   NITI Aayog
#   Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Council Members
#   Prime Minister’s Council for Science – Technology and Innovation
#   Indian Think Tanks
#   News Editors & TV Anchors ( occasionally )
#   Leading Economists
#   MPs / MLAs ( occasionally ) ……….etc



Regards,

hcp

From: Deepa Shah [mailto:deepa.c.shah@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:17 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Congrats on InfoPill

Dear Hemenji,
Glad that you have jotted all your points, If you allow would like to send my product to you which already 2000 users are using and loving it. So sure you will also love it. Let me know your address to ship it you. 

Also want to thank you for sharing the contact details of  Shri Indu Bhushanji. Please let me know if I can give your reference while writing to them.

Best Regards
Deepa Shah


On Thu, Dec 27, 2018, 11:01 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Deepa,


Thank you for your prompt response

I also managed to locate www.InfoPill.in  , and glanced through it

From the web site , I could not make out ,


·        How an ordinary citizen can benefit from your service

·        What are those benefits


·        What buttons on your web site , do I need to click in order to derive those benefits

·        What would happen when I click those buttons


·        How much would it cost me ? One time / repeatedly ?


Eg :

At the age of 85 , I have accumulated over 100 typed pages of Medical Reports ,apart from X-ray photos / CDs for MRI / CT Scan / 2D Echo etc ( + hand written records of my BP )


Will your InfoPill app enable me to take photos of these with my Smart Phone camera ( - not every citizen has a scanner handy – the way I do ) ?

How do these “ photoed “ reports become a “ searchable database “  ?


How can this data get retrieved by ( say ) a doctor in Delhi who I may be visiting with problem of chest pain ? – although I live in Mumbai


How can that Delhi doctor find out what exact medicine was prescribed by my Mumbai family doctor when I had similar pain , the last time ? and how did I feel after taking those medicines ?

How can that Delhi doctor contact that Mumbai doctor ?


Suppose I have shifted my residence to Delhi and selected another doctor or hospital , how can my medical history be accessible to them ?

Can database ( of Medical Records ) residing on my smart phone be easily transferred to a doctor’s smart phone , so that , I can even consult him remotely ?

Can this database be uploaded on the government’s DigiLocker platform ?

If yes , can I grant explicit permissions to my Cardiologist and my hospital to be able to access it at any time ?



Deepa,


These are just a few questions that a citizen would want answered before choosing your service

There may be a similar set of questions from the doctors / hospitals , as well

What your web site urgently needs is a section on FAQ

If there are any questions, feel free to phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 )

Wishing you luck

Hemen


PS :

If , since your patent is still pending , you are unable to honestly answer some of my questions , I will understand

And you MUST try to sell your idea to

·        Shri Indu Bhushan , CEO – Ayushman Bharat [ i.bhushan@gov.in   /  pm-nhpmission@gov.in  ]
·        Shri J P Nadda – Minister   [ jpnadda@gmail.com  ]





From: Deepa Shah [mailto:deepa.c.shah@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 5:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Congrats on InfoPill

Hello Hemenji,
Thank you very much for your kind words and appreciation. I really admire your visionary thoughts which are evident from your blog and articles. In fact the card that I'm holding in my hand in my hand is an infinite repository of personal health info of a patient and something that can be used by different stakeholders (patients, doctors, labs, pharma, pharmacies) intuitively. It's a patent pending invention and was built with a vision to give universal health ID for each person in India. The thought to get this across in government schemes did cross our minds several times, but being a startup chasing a healthy PnL, we felt it would be slightly ambiguous for us to navigate the bureaucracy :). We are however open to explore it as the solution that we have built is at scale and ready to be deployed on any ID card issues by government. 

Wishing you happy new year in advance!

Best Regards,
Deepa  
Show quoted text

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018, 12:13 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Deepa,



In  Times of India ( Start Up Stories ) , I read about InfoPill

Somehow , I could find your web site for additional info


But TOI write up reads :

“ InfoPill , a device that automates provision of information about patients as soon as they walk into the doctor’s clinic . Shah says 2,000 doctors use them “


Congratulations on this remarkable innovation which has the potential to revolutionize healthcare in India

Sometime back , in one of my blogs on Ayushman Bharat ( NHS ) , I wrote :


EaEach eligible family member to be issued a “ Ayushman Card “ ( linked to Aadhar ID )


Ayushman card will have inbuilt memory capacity to store that person’s health data from “ Cradle to Grave “ ( Privacy advocate need not worry ! )



All the Health Data of all 50 crore beneficiaries to be stored on a Central Server for BIG DATA analysis , in order to “ Predict “ WHO might become susceptible to WHICH ailment and WHEN



As an alternative , a GPS enabled / NFC capable Smart Phone pre-loaded with AYUSHMAN MOBILE APP , could be considered to replace the card

PROCESS  :

·         Beneficiary getting AYUSHMAN Card after authentication from nearest Health Centre

·         Beneficiary approaching any Registered Medical Practitioner ( RMP ) for ailment

·         RMP entering Diagnosis / Prescription in Mobile App ( or in Card using Card Reader )

·         Beneficiary presenting card at the premises of delivery of Medicines / Devices / Services as prescribed by RMP

·         Person delivering medicines / service , entering the details in Card and delivering service ( including no of items / unit price / GST etc )

·         Beneficiary “ sign off “ ( in Card ) for having received medicine / service

·         Person delivering service ( or medicine ) , uploading data on Central Server of Health Ministry

·         Health Ministry updating PATIENT HISTORY in the database and effecting DIGITAL PAYMENT to person delivering medicine / service [ DBT ]

·         There will be NO CASH TRANSFER to a beneficiary ( to avoid fraud / fake cases )





With regards,

Hemen  parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment