Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 January 2019

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS


Dear Shri Ramesh Abhishekji,


I copied following e mail IDs from DIPP web site

There was a time ( few years ago ) when web sites displayed e mail ids in this way

It was believed that such representation would prevent “ Web Crawlers / Spiders “ from copying millions of e mail ids and subject these to spam

I have a feeling that since then , the spiders have become very smart and fooling them , is no more possible !

I urge you to display E Mail IDs of DIPP officers ( on your web site ) in a CLICKABLE manner so that citizens can reach out to them with their complaints / suggestions , with ease

I believe quite a few government web sites display this way

With regards,

Hemen Parekh





DIPP   OFFICERS

============
pstocim[at]gmail[dot]com
Amitbhole10[at]gmail[dot]com
appointment[dot]cim[at]nic[dot]in
appointment[dot]cim[at]nic[dot]in
vijay[dot]dwarka[at]gov[dot]in
secy-ipp[at]nic[dot]in
sushant[dot]sudan[at]nic[dot]in
ke[dot]mohanan[at]gmail[dot]com
tn[dot]krishnan[at]nic[dot]in
pandeysc[at]cag[dot]gov[dot]in
anupama[dot]p[at]nic[dot]in
atul[dot]chaturvedi[at]nic[dot]in
ppsjsac-ipp[at]nic[dot]in
singh[dot]shailen[at]nic[dot]in
Hemaguliani[at]hotmail[dot]com
vandanak[dot]cgda[at]nic[dot]in
rajiv[dot]aggarwal[at]nic[dot]in
machiraju[dot]sarada[at]nic[dot]in
ravinder[at]ias[dot]gov[dot]in




No comments:

Post a Comment