Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 January 2019

RE: E MAIL GROUP


Sandeep,

Thanks but I believe you had also created :

For different Municipalities ,

Mayors
Presidents
Commissioners


Trade Advisors
PM – STIAC Members
TV Anchors
Economists
Business Leaders


May be these – and some more – were created before you joined

I suggest you take help from Sanjivani and prepare a MASTER LIST of all links


From: System Administrator [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:52 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: RE: E MAIL GROUP

Dear Sir

Group Created
Group Name - DIPP


Group links


Regards,

Sandeep Tamhankar

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:19 AM
To: System Administrator <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam <dataentry1@recruitguru.com>
Subject: E MAIL GROUP


Sandeep ,

Pl prepare Email group for the following and send me link , called :

DIPP

Can you pl send me a complete list ( only group links ) of all the groups that we have created so far ?

Hcp


DIPP   OFFICERS

============
anupama[dot]p[at]nic[dot]in



No comments:

Post a Comment