Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Congratulations


Dear Shri Anmol Singhji,


Just came across following article in Business Line :

Hailing a drive on the green road


And found that your organization is pioneering some initiatives of national transformation


Over the past 2 / 3 years , I have sent to the Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog / PM – EAC / PM – STIAC etc , emails ( blogs ) on :

·        Carbon Conundrum

·        Leasing / Ride Sharing of Electric Vehicles

·        Solar Energy  ……….etc

I list below a few relevant links , hoping that you might find these interesting

With regards,

Hemen Parekh





Trans-portability Theory  

 

Carbon  Conspiracy  ?  

 

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? 

 

Missing piece of Jigsaw Puzzle ?  

 

Every Building : a Battery Charging Station ?

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment