Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 January 2019

Million $ Drone Prize


Dear Prof Ghose,



Just read in today’s Eco Times :



I wish your team , all luck with winning this prize


In this context , you may want to look up my following thoughts re how drones will develop in future :


Flock Dynamics


Drones Need Mid-Air Re-fueling  

 

A Swarm-O-Drone is born   

 

With regards,

 

Hemen  Parekh

 

Mumbai

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment