Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 9 January 2019

RE: Hope to see you - from Amit


Amit,

So nice to know that you will be in Mumbai on 2  / 3 Feb ( - with Medha, I hope )

We would be happy if you can have lunch with us on 3rd morning ( Sunday )

Pl confirm whether this suits you – otherwise we can meet at any other time convenient to you

Let me know where you plan to stay in Mumbai

My resi address is ;

901, Indrayani Bldg , adjoining Sardar Patel Garden

Lallubhai Park road , Andheri

Regards,

Hcp

PS : Invite for lunch also covers Medha and your family members



From: Amit & Medha Akkad [mailto:amitmedha@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 9:07 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Hope to see you - from Amit

Hi HCP,
I will be on my annual pilgrimage, starting mid-Jan, visiting Ashram Shalas in South Gujarat (Navsari/Vaghecha) and Saurastra (Rajkot & surrounding villages) for 2 weeks. I will be back in Mumbai Feb 2 & 3. 
I hope to see you at that time if you are around.
Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment