Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Promote Your SaaS

Dear Jay


After sending you an Email , a few minutes back , I visited your web site

I invite you to promote your web site services to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies , using Online Messaging service of,




On our page , " World Wide Wall " , you will get to see examples of a few web sites that have promoted themselves , using our service

Entire process is explained at ,  "  Dear  Pallavi  "

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment