Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 February 2015

RE: What would you like in the sumHR Mobile App?


Dear Jay


Thanks for writing - and for this novel method of inviting suggestions

I have filled in and sent the form

I suppose this App has to be integrated with a Company's own Intranet web server - which , limits its use

While on the subject , you may want to download , my own tool , " RESUME  RATER "  , from Softpedia or Cnet

Of course , you can download it from some 20 + web sites

Over the past 8 years , some 15,000 + copies have been downloaded by Recruiters , from all over the World

You may also want to take a look at our own mobile App , "  Resume  Blaster  "

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )


with regards ,

hemen parekh


Marol , Mumbai











From: jay.thaker=sumhr-2.mail.intercom.io@mail.intercom.io [mailto:jay.thaker=sumhr-2.mail.intercom.io@mail.intercom.io] On Behalf Of Jay Thaker
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:45 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: What would you like in the sumHR Mobile App?

                                                                                                                                                       


Hey Hemen,
We're building a mobile app for sumHR and would love to hear your wishes/demands for this first basic version (beta v1.0).
What are the Top 5 Things you'd like to see in your sumHR Mobile App?
You can either reply to this email or fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/sQRCSXakUn
Don't worry about what's possible or not, just pour out your thoughts to me. I promise to take it up with my development team.






Jay Thaker from sumHR
10 Feb 2015









No comments:

Post a Comment