Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 May 2017

RE: Solar powered Electric car


Dear Sir,

I look forward to get your clarifications


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808
3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 15 May 2017 13:50
To: dir.ppr@isro.gov.in
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Solar powered Electric car

Dear Sir,
I am highly impressed with the latest achievement of Isro , in respect of design / development of a Solar powered electric car Whereas all the achievements of Isro , over the years , in respect of Space are making Indians proud , I believe this Solar powered electric car is an achievement that will lead to solution of the pollution caused health issues of our millions Without doubt , your achievement places our country in the forefront of EV technology I would highly appreciate if you could enlighten me as to the km range of your design , even as the car keeps driving under sunlight during the day time, as also when we can expect commercial version to hit the road With regards, Hemen Parekh Www.hemenparekh.in / blogs / solar panel charging battery of electric car

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment