Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 May 2017

Organizing my files


Sanjivani :

By Monday evening , can you pl re-group my files as those belonging to :

·         3pjobs.com ( upto V3 / V4 )
·         RecruitGuru.com
·         World-Wide-Jobs.com
·         IndiaRecruiter.net
·         Global Recruiter.net
·         CustomizeResume.com
·         B2BmessageBlaster.com
·         Hemenparekh.in
·         Resume Rater
·         Tools / Software Projects
·         ARDIS –ARGIS
·         OES ( Order Execution System )
·         Misc

By a copy of this mail , I am requesting Hetal to make available to you , help from Tushar / Dilip / Vilas

I am expecting one Akshay ( iPredictt ) on Tuesday morning ( 10 am ) , whom , I want to show these files

You may arrange on separate work stations in the cubicle where I worked last week


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment