Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 May 2017

KEYWORDS ( SOFT SKILLS AND HARD SKILLS )


Rohit / Akshay :

Offline tool “ RESUME  RATER “ was uploaded 10 years ago

It carried Keywords , along with their “ weightages “ , based on which , it computed the “ Raw Scores “ and the “ Percentile Scores “ , of resumes belonging to any given “ FUNCTION “ – then arranged these in the DESCENDING order of Raw Scores

This tool was supposed to “ fetch “ the latest Weightages by connecting with online portal ,


Unfortunately , we de-hosted IndiaRecruiter , a few years back

So , RESUME RATER also stopped working !

But ,

www.CustomizeResume.com  , also carries the same database of KEYWORDS ( and their weightages ) and computes same Raw Scores and Percentile Scores ( although it displays those function profiles , differently )

Given this background , it may be possible to “ link up “ RESUME  RATER tool with CustomizeResume web site , to make it work , once again !

If you want to try this , we can make available to you , the Source Codes and the Database of,


along with the source code for RESUME  RATER

Just let me know

Alternatively , Prashant can just locate and email to you , the database of those KEYWORDS , along with their Weightages ( by looking up the back-end of CustomizeResume web site )



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment