Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 May 2017

RE: EmpowerMSME




Dear Mr. Parekh

We have a client visit in the morning half. Can we do it on Thursday at 10:00 AM …? Kavi, I hope you are available.

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 1:43 PM
To: Manoj Shikarkhane <Manoj.Shikarkhane@lntinfotech.com>
Cc: Kavindra Sharma <Kavindra.Sharma@lntinfotech.com>
Subject: RE: EmpowerMSME

Manoj ,

Given my age / health , I need to rest in the afternoon

I appreciate if we can meet in the morning ( 10 am ? ) on Wednesday , in Kavindra’s office

Pl confirm


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Manoj Shikarkhane [mailto:Manoj.Shikarkhane@lntinfotech.com]
Sent: 08 May 2017 13:06
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kavindra Sharma
Subject: RE: EmpowerMSME

Dear Mr. Parekh

Can we meet on Wednesday (10th May)  second half to take the discussion forward….?  Kavindra Sharma will be with me to ensure continuity of your earlier discussion.

2:00 PM on 10th May will suit me the best. Please let me know your convenience.


From: Aftab Ullah
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2017 2:40 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Manoj Shikarkhane <Manoj.Shikarkhane@lntinfotech.com>
Cc: Kavindra Sharma <Kavindra.Sharma@lntinfotech.com>; ashwarya.agnihotri@larsentoubro.com
Subject: Re: EmpowerMSME

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Manoj Shikarkhane will take this forward.

Aftab

On 05-May-2017, at 2:26 PM, Abhay Chitnis <Abhay.Chitnis@lntinfotech.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Parekh

In view of the changes in our organization structure, I am forwarding this mail to Aftab. He can help you with the names of the right people who will take forward these discussions.

Regards

Abhay

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 9:07 AM
To: Abhay Chitnis <Abhay.Chitnis@lntinfotech.com>; Kavindra Sharma <Kavindra.Sharma@lntinfotech.com>
Cc: ashwarya.agnihotri@larsentoubro.com; rohit.kamal@larsentoubro.com; amn@larsentoubro.com
Subject: RE: EmpowerMSME

Dear Abhay / Kavindra :

I await your call for an early meeting to finalize the “ Project Plan “ for this portal


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 27 April 2017 16:31
To: 'Abhay Chitnis'; kavi@lntinfotech.com
Cc: ashwarya.agnihotri@larsentoubro.com; rohit.kamal@larsentoubro.com
Subject: RE: EmpowerMSME

Dear Kavindra,

I refer to our recent telecons

I request you to find some time soon so that we may finalize the project-plan ( although , now it does not seem possible to beta launch by 9 June )

Today’s Business Line reports :

“ Draft policy proposes National MSME Authority headed by PM “

Only yesterday , Business Line reported :

“ DIPP to launch Start Up portal “

I believe this initiative on the part of L&T , seems to be just at a very opportune moment , considering the above mentioned announcements

Launch of EmpowerMSME.com , under the auspices of ASSOCHAM , would be highly appreciated by NDA govt


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 12 April 2017 10:55
To: 'Abhay Chitnis'; kavi@lntinfotech.com
Cc: ashwarya.agnihotri@larsentoubro.com; rohit.kamal@larsentoubro.com; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: EmpowerMSME

Abhay / Kavindra :

I hope you could find time to go through the CONCEPT NOTE folder which I sent to you Monday evening . Feel free to phone / write re clarifications

Attached find the LIST OF DOCUMENT NAMES (clicking on link called , “ More Examples “ on page “ DOWNLOAD KNOW-HOW DOCUMENTS BY NAMES / TITLES “ , will open this LIST )


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment