Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 May 2017

RE: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT


Dear Vijay:

It felt nice to read about what “ Belong “ is attempting for match-making of candidates with employers ( Business Line / 30 May / Your Online persona can land you a job where you Belong )

I have myself tried to work on this problem in the past ( but without help from Social Media ) , some of which can be seen at :

·         IndiaRecruiter ( not functional )
·          
·         www.GlobalRecruiter.net ( not functional )
·          
·         www.CustomizeResume.com
·          
And now de-hosted ,

·         www.RecruitGuru.com
·          
·         www.World-Wide-Jobs.com

You may also want to look up :


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Vijay Sharma [mailto:vijay@belong.co]
Sent: 13 March 2017 01:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Mansing Thoravde
Subject: Re: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT

Hi Hemen - Sorry have been busy and travelling, adding Mansing from my team who could speak and try helping you since I don't want to be the bottleneck. If we can help and it is in our capacity we would definitely try to. 

@Mansing - can you please speak with Mr. Hemen Parekh and see if we could help in anyway. 

Thanks,
Vijay

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Vijay,

Yesterday , I left a message for you with one of your colleagues , Ravi ( 080 – 421,200,29 )

Call me back when convenient


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment