Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 May 2017

GETTING TO KNOW YOU


Raj Sheth / Raghuveer Kancherla / Girish Redekar


Dear Friends :

I read about your enterprise in Inc42.com

Then looked up the impressive offerings on your web site – but could not find your personal email ids

The purpose of writing is to congratulate you on your achievement – and share with you , my own journey of last 20 years in the Online Recruitment space ( - my first job portal , 3pjobs.com was launched on 14 Nov 1997 )

Although , no more active ( as a business ) , I continue to share my experience ( - approx. 10,000 pages of handwritten notes on Online Recruitment / Application Tracking System etc ) , with a few Indian start Ups

I am currently helping a Mumbai based Start Up to develop an “ Elimination Algorithm “ for Head-hunting firms to quickly and accurately , shortlist executives for Senior Positions , for their clients

One start up has also showed interest in developing / launching   Online Jobs Fair ( see attachment )

If there are questions , feel free to write / phone


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08
IndiaRecruiter  ( not fully functional )
Resume Rater   ( stopped working since dehosting of IndiaRecruiter in 2010 )


No comments:

Post a Comment