Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 May 2017

RE: Handwritten Notes


Dear Vikas,

Thanks for writing

I understand and will wait for you to succeed in converting free-flow handwriting

In this context , although not quite relevant , you may want to go through :


ARGIS 

Some stray thoughts :

·         Most people just “ see “ the first letter and the last letter of a word . Rest of the “ image “ gets filled in by the “ stored database “ in our brain
·         Let your software “ count “ the number of characters ( in a word )
·         Let it confirm what is the FIRST letter
·         Consult database to find how many words are there in English language which meet these conditions ( viz: first letter and number of characters )
·         Repeat this exercise for all the words
·         There is well-established “ probability of occurrence “ of different words ( in English language ) , either before or after any other given word ! That should help you decide whether a “ sentence “ arrived at in this manner , makes any sense !

I may have some other old notes on the subject

If I locate those , I will send to you

I wish you luck ( - hard work is assumed ! )

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Vikas Ranga [mailto:vikas@hypothizer.com]
Sent: 22 May 2017 19:13
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Pankaj Dahiya
Subject: Re: Handwritten Notes

Thanks for sending the document, Sir. 
As discussed, currently we have solved the recognition of block forms only like bank account opening forms etc. 
We have not done experiments on free flow handwritten data. We will do the experiments on free flow data in future. We will inform when we will get promising results. 
Thanks again for contacting us. It was really great to talk to you on call that day. You are an inspiration. Looking forward to have blessings from you always. 
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:03 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,


Please Find attached Some Handwritten Notes for your reference.



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
--
Thanks & regards
Vikas Ranga
Co-founder & CEO, Hypothizer
+91 - 9527 119003

No comments:

Post a Comment