Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 February 2015

RE: Targeting Tunnel Contractors


Dear Andrew


I visited your web site and got a general idea of your business activity

Unfortunately , I do not have product or activity specific database of Indian companies

However , if you were to register on.....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com....... you would be able to send out your Marketing Messages to companies engaged in following broad Industry Sectors , that might be of interest to you :


>       Construction / Ports / Railways / Roads & Highways.............................  7,500 + Companies

>       Mining & Minerals..............................................................................  774

>      Engineering / Projects........................................................................   2,000 +

>     Real Estate  /  Property Development..................................................... 3400 +


You should be able to send your messages from our page...............Blast Message - Corporate / Industry wise

If there are any other questions , feel free to write

Our web site process is explained at.............Dear Pallavi


with regards ,

hemen  parekh



Mumbai , India



From: Andrew J. Blair [mailto:blairaj@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:57 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Targeting Tunnel Contractors

You'd sent a form request to my start up below (GEODIGA).

Can you help me target Tunnel Contractors in India, and beyond, or just India?

Thanks!

Andrew J. Blair, BS Geology, MS ETM
+91 98 4001 3180


No comments:

Post a Comment