Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 February 2015

FW: List of Members of Parliament of MP's : Lok Sabha


Shuklendu / Nitin


E MAIL  ALERTS


Earlier , Sanjivani had sent to you 3 different types of databases for Email Alerts

Subsequently , about a week back , I forwarded the database of " Members of Rajya Sabha "

Attached find database of " Members of Lok Sabha "

You will find that , in each record , Sanjivani has inserted " State " , after the City

As discussed over phone with Nitin yesterday , if not for all the " Countries " , than at least for " India " , we need to introduce field for " State " , in the Registration form

I hope you will let me know today ,the TARGET DATE for the launch of " Email Alerts "

hcp


PS

From today , Sanjivani will start compiling " Database of Members of Legislative Assemblies ( MLA ) " of various States . I expect these to total approx 4,500

Again , as elections take place in each State , from time to time , that concerned database will need to be re-compiled . For this reason , MLA databases will be separate Excel Sheets , one for each state


From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 6:05 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: List of Members of Parliament of MP's : Lok Sabha

Dear Sir,


Please find attached Excel File of MP's : Lok Sabha

Total Memebers  -                539
Email Id not Found-                57
Invalid Email Id-                      11
                                      ---------------------
Total correct Email Id-            471


Thanks & regards,

Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment