Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 September 2014

Activate Your Account


Dear  Satish ,


I refer to our telecon yesterday morning


I find that , so far , you have not CLICKED the Activation Link sent to your email ID , in order to activate your Account

As explained over the phone , your Account will get credited with 1,000 FREE Emails , as soon as you click on the Activation Link

Once you have done that , you can proceed to Compose your Marketing Message ( at , COMPOSE  MESSAGE  page )


As soon as you SAVE that message , it will come to me for Approval ( normally done within 24 hours )

But , if you are in a hurry to blast your message , feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) and I will approve it immediately


Once approved  ( check , VIEW  COMPOSED  MESSAGES  page for status ) , you can go ahead and blast it


I suppose , you would want to blast it to 1,000 Companies in PUNE itself


To expand business , you need to pro-actively / aggressively , go , find your Potential Customers and then , deliver your Marketing Message to them


Wishing you luck ,


Regards,

hemen  parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment