Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 September 2014

RE: Logo,Banner,Brochure Desing, Printing & Digital Marketing


Dear   Tanu,

Thanks for writing

For promoting / marketing your service , you may want to register on my web site ,


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 )

regards,

( click to view my profile )


Mumbai


From: Tanu Dixit [mailto:solution.web55@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:39 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Logo,Banner,Brochure Desing, Printing & Digital Marketing

Hi,

            Greetings for the day!
We are a professional design, development, advertisement & print firm offering cost effective solutions in following fields.
·  Professional Logo Design, Brochure Design and Printings
·  Poster Design, Banner Ad Design, Newsletter Design
·  Website Design & Development on all platforms.
·  Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Online Reputation Management, Google Ad words, Facebook Ads, etc.
·  Product Shoot, E Commerce shoot, Advertisement Shoot, etc. 
·  Customized Ad campaigns & Video Shootings
·  All kinds of Print work
·  Content Review Management
          Let me know if you are interested revert on this email in case you want to avail any of the above services.

         Kind Regards,
        Tanu Dixit
         Business Development Manager



No comments:

Post a Comment