Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 September 2014

Blast Message – Industrywise


Shuklendu  /  Nitin ,



Attached find U/I for a new page :


Blast Message – Industrywise

Reason :

Yesterday I wanted to know how long will it take a Foreign Company to send out some Marketing Message , to , say :

“ All Indian companies in Industry = Hospitality / Hotels / Resorts / Tourism “

Without actually clicking the BLAST button , it took me more than 2 hours , going thru 177 pages !

To find that there are 5302 companies ( in this Industry ) , located in 173 cities

I thought :

If we can reduce this time to 10 minutes , may be , many foreign companies would like to send out their messages to ALL the companies , since , in any case , they have no idea of the relative standing / importance of the listed companies

This attitude ( of Carpet Bombing ) may even be more pronounced if the sender company is trying to SELL something

Most Advertisers would be happy with a Hit-Rate of 5 % ! considered extremely GOOD !

Please let me know your views about this suggestion

Is there any possibility of combining this page with my earlier suggestion of ,

“  Blast Message – Citywise “ ?

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment