Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 September 2014

FW: Welcome


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 9:19 AM
To: 'mobileerp@yahoo.com'
Subject: FW: Welcome

Dear Sir

Pl let me know if you need any help

regards

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:43 AM
To: 'mobileerp@yahoo.com'
Cc: 'Nitin Ruge'; 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Welcome

Dear  Sir


Thank you for registering on,


and composing a Marketing Message

I have approved your message just now , with following comments :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>  I was unable to detect the Message language , using Google Translate ! But I presume , whatever it is , is what you desire it to be !

> It would be highly desirable for you to add , at the CONTACT , your Name & Email ID , EDIT if you wish , before blasting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should you decide to EDIT your message , it will again , come back to me for re-approval , before you can blast it

But , feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) , if you want me to approve it immediately

wishing you luck with finding new customers


with regards

hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment