Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Your Message Approved


Dear  Apurva,


Further to out telecom yesterday , I have just approved your Marketing Message

You may , however , wish to EDIT it before blasting , taking care of the following points :

>    Sub: line .........to be right on top of the message ( may be in CAPITAL letters of 20 font size )

>    " filled "  should be " field "

>    Use better formatting. .. eg: list each product separately ( in BOLD letters ) and with bullet points

>    Larger font size ( use VERDANA , for better legibility )

regards ,

hemen  parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment